Work with Bodies Race Company
Join Us on Our Mission
Bodies Race Company is family focused and community driven, expanding into cities across the nation to make fun fitness available for everyone. Our office is located in Greenwood, Missouri while we put on races all around Kansas City. Not only do we bring races to other corporate-owned locations, but we support our fast growing number of franchisees, too!
We play a part in over 65 third party races each year, as we offer event production, race management and marketing, equipment rentals and more. We have a partnership with our in-house screen printing company, HorsePower, focused on custom design and apparel for all race needs. The Bodies Race Company brand is focused on quality of service. We aim to make sure our customers are more than satisfied with their results and have a positive experience from start to finish, beginning to end.
Our vision is to continue to grow across all markets across the world, and we need a dynamic team to help build our future.
What it Takes
Our mission of making a healthy impact in our community has expanded to making a healthy impact in every community, and the proof is shown through our team effort and cohesiveness. We work hard to put on great events, but the best part is making memories with all our participants. If you love the fast pace lifestyle of making lives happy and healthy, then this just might be the place for you.
- Must be able to smile through adversity. The weather isn’t always great, but the atmosphere is!
- Must have adequate stamina and strength. We aren’t picking up cars…just cones!
- Must be able to work weekends and willing to travel if necessary. Race season is always a three-day weekend!
- Must be able to adapt and learn new skills. Knowledge is power and transforming!
- Must be self-confident, resilient and enthusiastic. High endorphins lead to happy outcomes!
Top candidates must be assertive, accountable, ambitious, and AWESOME!
Current Open Positions
Race Director (The Ringleader)
Our race directors call the shots when it comes to our events. This jack of all trades is responsible for customer service, site planning and permitting, course development, event marketing, sponsorship and vendor management, volunteer coordination, community development and race day execution.
- Comfortable working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- On time and dependable
- Willing to learn and develop new skill sets
- Poses efficient computer skills; Microsoft Office, Google Suite, able to quickly learn other computer programs and software
- Strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Strong communication skills and able to lead a team
- Able to work most weekends through race season
- Experience in the event industry, managing a team and/or project management is a HUGE plus!
Marketing Intern (The Recruit)
Learn valuable skills from a quickly growing marketing department. Assist in digital marketing, campaign planning, content creation and advertising. The interview process will inform the responsibilities; we want to tailor this position to our chosen candidate’s strengths and goals. The position leaves room for any school requirements for internship credit. Length of internship, hours per week and schedule will be determined upon selection.
Screen Printer (The Deputy)
We want to find a qualified candidate to back up our main printer. Tasks will include printing on an automatic press with occasionally work on the manual along with everything else in the shop: folding, stacking, counting, packing, cleaning and any other necessary tasks. The right person will work hard and meet all tasks with a willing attitude!
Experience is required, but we will offer additional on job training and flexibility for the right person. During busy times some evenings and weekends may be necessary.
Full time or part time.
Family. Fun. Fitness.