Work with Bodies Race Company
Why it’s better working with us.
Join Us on Our Mission
Bodies Race Company is family focused and community driven, expanding into cities across the nation to make fun fitness available for everyone. Our office is located in Greenwood, Missouri while we put on races all around Kansas City. Not only do we bring races to other corporate-owned locations, but we support our fast growing number of franchisees, too!
We play a part in over 65 third party races each year, as we offer event production, race management and marketing, equipment rentals and more. We have a partnership with our in-house screen printing company, HorsePower, focused on custom design and apparel for all race needs. The Bodies Race Company brand is focused on quality of service. We aim to make sure our customers are more than satisfied with their results and have a positive experience from start to finish, beginning to end.
Our vision is to continue to grow across all markets across the world, and we need a dynamic team to help build our future.
What it Takes
Our mission of making a healthy impact in our community has expanded to making a healthy impact in every community, and the proof is shown through our team effort and cohesiveness. We work hard to put on great events, but the best part is making memories with all our participants. If you love the fast pace lifestyle of making lives happy and healthy, then this just might be the place for you.
- Must be able to smile through adversity. The weather isn’t always great, but the atmosphere is!
- Must have adequate stamina and strength. We aren’t picking up cars…just cones!
- Must be able to work weekends and willing to travel if necessary. Race season is always a three-day weekend!
- Must be able to adapt and learn new skills. Knowledge is power and transforming!
- Must be self-confident, resilient and enthusiastic. High endorphins lead to happy outcomes!
Top candidates must be assertive, accountable, ambitious, and AWESOME!
Current Open Positions
Business Administrator (The Zoo Keeper)
Tasks: Everything from sourcing, purchasing, inventory, retailing, serving, selling and shipping product to customers. Candidate must be able to communicate with customers, manage job timelines and production support.
Customer Service: Manage all communication customers from start to finish.
- Receive all leads and provide quotes and general information
- Work with customer to make sure project fits within our timeline
- Communication and support; help customer resolve any and all issues as they arise
- Fulfillment; receive orders and process; work with printer to plan into production calendar
- Utilize website to process orders and aid customers as needed
- Track orders from start to finish, updating at the completion of each step
- Finalize orders; send invoices
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels
- Ship orders upon completion and update customer with tracking information.
- Artwork approval; assist designer with artwork approval as needed.
Production and Sourcing: Assist production as needed. The position is responsible for ordering all supplies and materials.
- Sourcing will be a big part of this job; searching and finding the best pricing for the company
- Follow up with outsourced vendors to keep a strong handle on order status, tracking information, etc.
- Assist printer as a catcher and counter for print jobs; print transparency films
- Inventory; order all supplies needed for projects and shop
- Order blank items for printing
- Submit final invoice and collect payment
- Other tasks as assigned
Project management, screen-printing preferred. Must be willing to work as a team to accomplish the mission. Should be very organized, detail oriented and able to work with deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00/year
Family. Fun. Fitness.