Opportunities are Waiting
The market for fitness and weightloss businesses is only growing larger as it strives to help Americans get in shape. With over 70 percent of Americans considered overweight*, providing an outlet for exercise with an emphasis on family and fun is a positive way to make a real difference while growing a healthy business.
Bodies Race Company offers a straight forward plan to add additional income with a flexible schedule. If you enjoy running, fitness, working with others, being involved in your community and working towards a healthier society, this franchise opportunity is for you.
Is Franchise Ownership Right for You?
Buying a franchise should be a process in which you examine all the possible outcomes. Here are some important questions to ask yourself in the exploration process before you buy:
- How many hours will I need to work, and how will that change my lifestyle?
- How much money can I reasonably expect to make for the time and money I invest?
- Can I manage people, and can I find enough workers for my franchise?
- Is there a demand for this service in my area?
- Does the franchise I am considering have a proven track record of success?
- Does it have the training and support I need when I need it?
- If my franchise fails, will I be able to recover and still live comfortably?
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has a passion for health and fitness
- Has industry experience; preferred, but not required
- Has business ownership or management experience; preferred, but not required
- Shows a commitment to Bodies Race Company values of Fun. Family. Fitness.
Basic Fees and Costs
- Franchise Fee: $45,000 – This includes everything you need to start producing your Bodies Race Company events! Check out the support we offer our franchisees.
- Royalty Fee: 15% of gross sales
*Center for Disease Control and Prevention – National Center for Health Statistics